Are you ready to Rock Your ADHD with confidence?
This is where ADHD Mamas go from OVERWHELMED to ROUTINE QUEENS
without feeling trapped by a schedule 🥰
You're not the only one drowning in to-dos.
~ Feeling completely useless because you can't stay on top of household chores?
~ Overwhelmed by pretty much everything in life and have NO CLUE where to even start?
~ Struggling to do what you KNOW needs to get done and keep disappointing yourself, partner, and/or kids?
~ Feeling isolated because no one else seems to "get it"?
You're NOT ALONE I've totally been there!
BUT GUESS WHAT?!
I discovered the key to thriving as an ADHD Mama
I found a supportive community of like-minded women and a coach that understood my struggle, I was able to go from completely overwhelmed to the queen of routine!
For years I felt like a failure at everything...
As well as the constant feeling of being overwhelmed, isolated, and utterly useless. No matter how hard I tried or how many planning systems I used… Nothing ever worked.
I couldn’t understand why it all seemed so easy for all the other mamas. I was using all of my energy trying to fit a square peg (ADHD) in a round hole (neurotypical methods)!
When I found out I had ADHD things started to change. I was able to put a name to my struggle and make sense of my life. Then, I found a community of people like me and with their support I turned things around.
I was able to learn to work WITH my ADHD not AGAINST it. I became the Queen of Routine and began to rock my ADHD with style. Now, I’m dedicated to helping you do the same!
- ADDCA ADHD COACHING CERTIFICATION in progress (Learn more about certification below)
- CBT Life Coach Certification
Slay Your ADHD Day
Stop trying to be "normal" and join Your People so you can learn to harness your unique gifts! BTDubbs... You deserve it.
- Prologue: Start with Fun
- You'll learn to enjoy yourself again and activate your brain in the process
- Week 1: Planning for Success
- You'll learn to make your to-do list work for you not against you.
- Week 2: Get Your Mind Right
- You’ll explore why scheduling makes you crazy and how to bust thru that block and work with your brain.
- Week 3: Let’s Get Fierce
- You'll create your fierce structures that keep you on track to get ish done. Say goodbye to missed appointments and deadlines!
- Week 4: Crowning the Routine Queen
- You'll create your personalized daily routine that’ll have you screaming “Yass Queen!”.
- Week 5: Glitterize to Revitalize
- You'll learn the skills you need to recognize when a routine/schedule is about to stop working and how to glitterize it to keep your brain happy!
- Week 6: Habitual Awesomeness
- You'll step into the best version of you by creating a habit of continual self-reflection and improvement.
- Bonus: ($500 value) Body Doubling- Weekly drop-in body doubling to help you tackle those boring/frustrating tasks and step up your time management game.
- Bonus: ($5200 value) Group Coaching- Weekly coaching to keep the habit of self-improvement.
- Be Accepted for Being YOU (Priceless): Join a supportive community of other ADHD women and let your hair down at our virtual happy hour (alcohol is optional 😜).
When You Enroll in Slay Your ADHD Day:
You'll learn what makes you tick, how to practice self-care with fun, and develop routines and habits that will set you up for success in every walk of life!
Limited Slots this enrollment period!
→ WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Embracing your ADHD ...
Understand how your brain works so you can tap into your most powerful resource effectively. Let go of the stigma surrounding your diagnosis and learn to love yourself and your neurodiversity.
Create a Strategy Toolbox...
Learn strategies for your low energy days, preventing procrastination, limiting distractions, calmly starting and ending your day, prioritizing, making meaningful connections, and MUCH MORE!
Power of Community...
Sometimes we don't know what we don't know. Being part of a group coaching program allows you to get answers to questions you didn't even know you should ask. As well as being loved and accepted for who you are which has proven to be an effective part of any ADHD management system 🥰
Get in TODAY to lock in the
Since this is the second time I'm offering this program the price has been raised but it is still LOW. I'll be doubling the price next round AND... There are limited slots this enrollment period so participants can continue to have my full attention. ACT NOW before the price goes up again!
Did I mention there's a mug?
(Free when you pay in full)
Transformation is Possible...
As a woman with ADHD, coaching Really helps me get things Done. I've reduced my procrastination, and have identified how I need to stick with my decisions. This reduces stress and makes life much more enjoyable. After only 3 months my head isn't spinning anymore, I'm kicking butt in my business, spending more time with my kids, and I'm back in the game!
If You Need To Go From Overwhelmed/Shutdown to Confident ADHDer So That You Can Be The Awesome Mama You're Meant to Be, The Slay Your ADHD Day Program Is For You.
NEVER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ANYTHING LESS THAN AMAZING EVER AGAIN!
TOTAL VALUE = ($7800)
Today's Price = $497
For a Limited Time Only...
This price is a steal and will go up soon and never come back down 😉
3 Easy Payments
$167/m for 3 months
The Awesome Sauce:
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls ($5200 value)
- Coaching Replays
- Lifetime Access to course material and community (Priceless)
- Supportive Community (Priceless)
- Weekly Co-working /Body Doubling ($500 value)
- Happy Hour (monthly)
What the FAQ?
How will I find the time for this? I have kids!
Why does it cost so much?
Am I even fixable?
Does it have to be in a group? I'm too shy
Still not sure this is the right fit for you?
Click the button below to schedule a call and chat.
I'm happy to answer any questions!
I believe in this program so much that I will give you a full refund on any plan as long as you request it within the first 14 days.
I'm currently enrolled in the ADDCA ADHD Coaching certification program. I want to learn everything I can to bring you the best experience and biggest transformation possible! Learn more about ADDCA certifications at ADDCA.com